1) when you get door hangers on your doorknob NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER touch/use the rubberbands. They door hanger people keep the rubber bands in THEIR MOUTHES as they walk from house to house. Another footnote, they are day laborers…that is, paid in cash and untraceable. Dont chit chat. (Can you tell hubby works in door hanger business?)
2) If you have a little girl (and, lots of $$$ to spend OR lots of self-control to wield), go HERE.
3) when walking on mtn biking trail w/2 dogs and 2 kids, make sure and use LOUD callouts for oncoming bike/hiker/runner traffic. "bike up" – oncoming biker, "bike back" – passing biker, when telling each other AND "2 up/back" "clear up/back" if you are separated from each other at all. Bikes will relax after they pass you and need to be told if there are more w/your group.
4) if you let your dog walk in/out a door before you, you are telling him that HE is the boss. YES, I’m reading a book by the dog whisperer right now…should make for good blogs later. Current "alpla dog/boss" status – Duke = boss. I’m out to CHANGE that. thankyouverymuch
5) our blow up snowman is dead…we need some other dorky/annoying outdoor Christmas decor to excite my children. Kids seems to be torn btw blow up nativity scene and blow up santa on motorcycle…if only baby Jesus could ride a motorcycle.
Go Cowboys…over n out