OK…inspired by mi compadre I decided to quickly blog 5 things I’m thinkin about…anyway, here are the 5 things I’m thinking about RIIIIIIGHT NOW:
1) Medeival Times – Lord help me…really. Kids filled their "Fruits of the Spirit" charts and wanted to go there…got coupon for TONITE so we’re off. Knights, princesess, swords, horses, eating w/hands – hmmm, I should be rec’ing some sort of MOM AWARD in the mail anyday now right?
2) Lake…well, that is if there IS STILL WATER there. Down many many feet last month…curious about this month. Supposed to rain this wkend, thats good I suppose. We’re driving to lake after MT tonite. Oh. My. Rain/shine – no matter. It always is the BEST time together…riding bikes, golf carts, seadoos, swimming, boat (well, maybe if its not too low), and friends/family. NOTHING better.
3) 5a pep rally <yawn> today on TV!
4) Crunchy hair. Yep, its back. Crunchy hair. I’ve been on semi-hiatus this summer from training hard. Back on track. We’re doing Disney 1/2 marathon (Brent is doing full marathon) and my training plan begins THIS week. Been great getting back on track…I"m a musthaveagoal gal. Did spin today – sweaty hair = crunchy hair when it dries. Yuck…but at the same time – yahoo!
5) "A wife of noble character, who can find?" HMMMMMM…good question. Well, I’m starting a bible study in a few weeks about that dreaded Proverbs 31 chick who makes us all look bad. It looks pretty good…much less DEPTH after studying Beth Moore’s Daniel. It rocked, but my brain is fried after that. Will share my brilliant insight…but in the meantime "…who can find????" I’m hopin to find that girl somewhere soon.
Have a great friday…over n out