Been awhile, but thought I'd give it a go and see if I remember how to do this…
Five things I do truly love right now…
1) This blog – anytime someone signs off with "Razzle Dazzle, Side Hugs and old school Leg Drops" – I know its a read for ME. Great stuff…really funny, but profound at the same time. Check it out.
2) The genius idea of using different journals for different things…whoa…that's revolutionary, eh? Currently have one going for medical notes, one for quiet time/prayer stuffstuff, one for specific prayer EXPERIMENT I'm working on (hmmm, that might be a blog of its own), and one for all the Bible study ideas that swarm in my mind. Just got these wittle-bittle ones that I love.
3) My favorite Christmas present…ever. Well, maybe not EVER, but still. I especially love the picture of relaxeddude enjoying his jams. It keeps me happy all day – music all day – is there anything sweeter?
4) Getting good news from sweet friends…on a day that seems to be overwhelmed with bad news.
5) Today's My Utmost for His Highest message. Sigh.
Here's to "a life that can face anything it has to face without wavering"…love u all