Well, I owe you an apology for my rant yesterday. Good-blog-buddy-Stacey set me straight and said she saw commercial and said girl was at college. Uh, well, er, OK…it still bugged me. Prob the drugs.
Anyway, I decided my sickyness has made me too negative and I needed to get perspective RIGHT today…started list on sticky note today of all I’m thankful for today. Pretty funny…made me smile.
Enjoy…and continue the list if you’d like…
- padded bike shorts
- 85ish degrees!!!
- old Amy Grant songs
- monkey bars
- cleaning ladies…and that SMELL after they come
- silent garbage disposals
- my kitchen table – my mom gave me hers – the one I grew up with
- chicken salad sandwich at Sprouts grocery store
- dog who chases/barks at airplanes
- flowerbed ground cover that takes care of itself
- new fruit flavor cherrios
- clean, ironed school uniforms
- smile of a 4 yr old "line leader"
- wireless internet…and sitting outside on the porch while I blog
and of course, a cell phone that takes pix…since I have bad track record right now w/cameras!!