Have you ever asked yourself: How do I find meaning, joy, and purpose in my life?
- Is it financial success? A fat bank account, good credit, and frequent flier miles?
- Is it wisdom? Self-help books, podcasts, and heady blog posts?
- Is it pleasure? Happy hours, suburbia block parties, and bounce houses?
King Solomon, the author of Ecclesiastes, owned, possessed, and experienced everything the world had to offer. At the end of his full life, he realized it was all “nothing but smoke.”
The Old Testament wisdom book of Ecclesiastes has been described as the “back door of faith.” It deals with the deepest questions that rip through our souls and don’t always feel welcomed at faith’s front door. Ecclesiastes is honest, gritty realism pointing us to only one conclusion:
Apart from God, there can be no true meaning, joy, or purpose. Everything we chase after is nothing but smoke.
The 8.5×11, spiral bound, 110-page participant guide includes:
- A detailed introduction with study objectives, suggested class format, study layout, and study guidelines
- Lessons for 11 weeks consisting of five daily homework sections for group or personal study
- A comprehensive appendix with learning aids, supplemental lesson materials, and further study tools
Access to podcast for all lesson lectures