…where I was today! OK, here are a few hints:
- fried food (see below the CRAZINESS)
- parents screaming and making a huge scene, "I told YOU to stay wit me…I coulda lost ya!!!!!! Yur gonna git yerself LOST out here!!!"
- more sweat…dripping sweat
- big guy in Dickeys jeans and a hat
- freaky looking carny-people yelling at me
- and, you guessed it, more sweat…yes it was 1 million degrees here today
Well, in case you didnt GUESS…here are a few pix to prove we were THERE. Look closely and you can even SEE the sweat. All in all, it was really fun…kids were awesome – no meltdowns to report. Hoping the whole gotothefaireveryyearthing is a memory-makin’ good time for them…it sure is for us.
YES it was strange, and NO I didnt try it. We stuck to ice cream, corn dogs (Fletcher’s of course) and a big ol DC.
Great day…sweat and all. I luv my crazy crew…must go wash off sweat now.